Page 5 of 9
Server Changelog -- Update 10/28/12
Posted: 29 Oct 2012, 02:05
October 28th, 2012:
- Azshara Crater, a new world-PvP zone with lots of awesome, custom-made dalies has been implemented! This zone has replaced our 2008-old zone, Hyjal. We are really excited about this new battlefield and think it will be more enjoyed, and played by players.
- Due to the inflation of Badges of Justice over the many years as prices such as Tier 6 went up from 2009 to 2012, we have ditched "Fragments of Justice" on Quel'Danas and made all the quests deliver a badge for each daily completed.
- It is no longer possible to Intervene dead players.
Changes being additionally replied next restart:
- Azshara Crater will not grant you honorable kills for PvP because these kills are anything but 'honorable.'
- Azshara Crater is on the same 1-hour rotation timer as Hyjal had to prevent this massive influx of players to that region.
Server Changelog -- Update 12/17/12
Posted: 17 Dec 2012, 03:32
December 17th, 2012:
- Warsong Gulch may now be group-queued again by popular request.
- Shadowfiend now has ~85% chance to dodge melee attacks.
- Corrected SPELL_AURA_MOD_CRIT_DAMAGE_BONUS_MELEE -> SPELL_AURA_MOD_CRIT_DAMAGE_BONUS. This could be one of many reasons melee damage is more overpowered than casters.
- The angle of cone based spells has been increased to 90 degrees (blizzlike). This fixes Dragon's Breath/Cone of Cold missing too often.
- Use less strict range check for some spell casts, makes casting look so much more blizzlike.
- Cloak of Shadows no longer incorrectly removes Warrior and Druid shouts.
- Corrected some AURA_INTERRUPT_FLAG names and fixed Evocation (12051) interrupt flag.
- Characters are now only saved in the database if they are deleted if they have more than 1 hour of game time logged to them. Anything under one hour will be delete since they are a waste of space and driving down server performance and causing us to have to perform cleanups more often.
Server Changelog -- Update 12/18/12
Posted: 18 Dec 2012, 04:00
December 18th, 2012:
- The donor mall has been moved away from the flying ship to a much nicer, and stable location.
- The classic mounts from the present have been modified to allow all races of that faction to ride.
- Warrior and Druid shouts no longer incorrectly interrupt some spells.
- Warrior and Druid shouts now properly removes stealth auras.
- Entangling Roots does no longer incorrectly interrupt some spells.
- Fixed Shadow Sight. The spell is now properly a debuff instead of a buff and now properly applies even if target is stealthed. Properly removes stealth auras.
- Properly spell miss information errors will return properly now.
- Charges update properly when refreshing auras such as earth shield.
- Move Paladin librams from database to core to take additional spell info in consideration when calculating healing bonus.
Server Changelog -- Update Jan. 8th, 2013
Posted: 08 Jan 2013, 04:32
January 8th, 2013
- Anti-wintrading measures have been put in place. Soon 3v3 will be enabled again, S3 and S4 prices will begin to come down.
- BG doors in all BGs have now been fixed so that hacking players cannot open them before the game starts (which causes them to then CLOSE when it does start)
- PvPing in the new donor mall has been somewhat prevented. This was caused by the map having no area or zone IDs and therefore could not deliver the flags properly. Has been prevented by having these flags sent to player when teleported via NPC. Will not fix for hearthing though. Players PvPing here will be warned.
- The innkeeper has been cleaned up. Stars' Tears are now free, the grapes are sold in stacks of 20, the Healthstone and Soulstone have been removed since everyone shouldn't have free access to Warlocks' conjured items all the time.
- Liron now sells necessities such as potions, food, drink, ammo and soul shards. Additionally, he repairs.
- Rogue's poisons are now sold in stacks of 5 to ease purchasing.
Server Changelog -- Update Jan. 17th, 2013
Posted: 17 Jan 2013, 05:12
January 17th, 2013
- Arena Season 16 has come to a close. Season 17 has begun.
- Season 4 donors are now preserved to never be deleted during account prunes and cleanups. This only applies to new donors, so old donors need to speak to the Preservation Crystal in the donor mall to flag your account for this as well.
- To better protect arena, fly/airjump hackers will be automatically detected by the system and automatically disconnected and suspended. We may be looking into extending this to battlegrounds as well.
- Fixed coefficients for Shamans Earth Shield, Healing Stream Totem and Warlock's Health Funnel. These have been corrected to blizz-like values and will no longer over-heal.
- Durnholde Keep has been completely scripted and is working properly. This was based on prior work done by Hufsa, and integrated into our repo.
- The Slave Pens has received scripting.
Server Changelog -- Update Jan. 21th, 2013
Posted: 21 Jan 2013, 03:29
January 21st, 2013
- Blink has been rewritten and should work completely blizzlike. This involves blinking in and out of water, up and down hills correctly. Additionally, there is no longer is that little "jump" that slows you down. The blink effect is very clean and accurate now.
- All totems that should instantly pulse on summon, now correct do.
- Players pets (water elemental, imp's firebolt, seduction, etc.) can now be interrupted.
- Fixed player regeneration when polymorphed. Should tick every second and for 10% of max HP.
- Druid's will no longer gain mana if they drink in bear/cat form.
- Lifebloom, Prayer of Mending and Earth Shield will now work as intended when a healing reducing effect is active/fades away.
- Inner Fire and Prayer of Mending will no longer proc if damage is absorbed.
- You no longer have to reapply poisons on weapons in bags when entering arena.
- Mini pets will no longer enter combat and properly despawn on 2nd use of item.
Server Changelog -- Update Feb. 3rd, 2013
Posted: 03 Feb 2013, 05:12
February 3, 2013:
These updates were applied silently over the course of the past week.
- Shaman totems will now spawn at correct blizz-like positions, and can no longer be summoned inside walls. They will correctly check around them.
- Liron will now send a confirmation window before wiping your talents. This should reduce the amount of oops.
- Warsong Gulch offers a new daily quest, rewarding extra honor and badges to those players who achieve team success by capturing the flag.
- Seal of Command now has a proper delay before proccing its effect after a normal attack swing.
- Spiritual Attunement now correctly procs on HOTs as well. This should drastically improve Paladin's mana regeneration when being healed.
- The Polymorph effect of Six Demon Bag is now correctly a magic debuff.
- The barber NPC now correctly has the draenei bald haircut selection.
- The Alterac Valley captains and generals will now properly enter evade mode and reset if they are pulled too far out of their rooms.
Server Changelog -- Update Feb. 15th, 2013
Posted: 15 Feb 2013, 03:37
February 15th, 2013:
- There is now a polling feature in-game. Occasionally these polls will appear to gather community information on questions we have. The voted are account-based so voting again or from a different character will only update your account's answer.
- Dual-wielding now correctly has a 19% chance to miss on auto attacks. This should help reduce the unusually high amount of damage output we have seen from melee classes.
- The Rogue talent, Dirty Deeds will now correctly only proc on special attacks, and not to normal auto-attack damage.
- Second Wind, Bloodcraze, Cannibalize and other % of total health periodic heals will now be correctly affected by healing debuffs.
- Warlock's Felguard pet damage range has been increased to more blizz-like values.
- Demonic Tactics and Soul Link now correctly add talent stat bonus to the warlock's pet.
- To drastically improve server start-up time we have removed players from their guilds if their last online time was greater than 5 months ago. The characters were not removed, but simply removed from their guild. Guild loading takes up ~75% of start-up times. We feel this clean up is needed to keep the server booting on a faster-pace.
Server Changelog -- Update Feb. 22nd, 2013
Posted: 22 Feb 2013, 04:05
February 22nd, 2013:
- Rage generation from taking damage is now properly is affected by armor and should be 50% less from spell-damage, and 50% + damage mitigation.
- Find Weakness talent now properly procs off of Slice and Dice.
- Molten Shields talent now properly is affected by ranged attacks and will proc Molten Armor. First TBC server to fix this?
- Unstable Affliction now correctly scales with shadow damage when dispelled and causes higher damage to the player.
- Ritual of Summoning can now be used by warlocks again. If you are in the donor mall, it will simply return telling you you're unable to cast that here.
- Quagmirran's Eye's 2nd equip bonus now properly has a 45-second internal cooldown.
- Gameobject chests can now be properly master looted. This fix is important for the upcoming Scarlet Citadel raid.
- PvPing in the donor mall is now completely fixed. This was accomplished by force-adding zone/area flags to the map. Players now are represented as in "Testing", the original donor mall location, instead of "Unknown" in WHO and guild lists.
Server Changelog -- Update Feb. 28th, 2013
Posted: 28 Feb 2013, 07:10
February 28th, 2013:
- Track Humanoids will now be automatically cast when entering Cat form.
- Spell Reflection should no longer reflect poisons or melee based spells (e.g. Seal of Command procs)
- Elemental Mastery and Inner Focus will now grant their spell critical strike bonus.
- The Feral PvP glove equip bonus will now trigger off Maim.
- Troll Priest racial Shadowguard can now properly proc Blackout. Additionally, it is now available in the mall Priest trainer, and auto-learned upon new Troll Priest character creations.