Page 1 of 9
Server Changelog -- Updated 19 November 2017
Posted: 17 May 2011, 06:01
Changelog is displayed in an Ascending order, best to skip to the last post for the newest updates.
- Dates are posted as: M / D / Y
- Times are in EST
May 17th, 2011: (initial post, collection of all updates post date)
- Fixed clearing of combat when entering battlegrounds (applied earlier than date)
- Fixed random fall damage (applied earlier than date)
- Water Elementals can now be attacked. The charm system is still in need on repair on Oregon. (applied earlier than date)
- PvP Title system has returned. Might cause some WoW errors for old donors with classic titles; hopefully will be resolved once data blob is fully extracted. (applied earlier than date)
- Combat timer has been raised to 6 seconds up from 5. This is a bug that was never, ever fixed? It's always been 6 seconds on retail.
- Seal of Vengeance damage has been fixed.
Server Changelog -- Update 5/29/11
Posted: 29 May 2011, 05:02
May 29th, 2011:
- Season 3 is now completely honor-bought in the mall -- no more arena requirements. This should help players who put the time in progress easier on the server.
- Leeni "Smiley" Smalls, the Season 3 vendor now offers 3 abilities to convert Badges of Justice into honor points. She will accept 1, 10 and 50 stacks. The greater number you turn in, the more honor you'll receive.
Server Changelog -- Update 5/30/11
Posted: 30 May 2011, 05:00
May 30th, 2011:
- New mall locations added! Alliance have a balcony in the Aldor Rise and the Horde has an identical one in the Scryer's Tier. These can be accessed via teleport NPC. These malls severe as secondary hubs from the normal mall to address overcrowding and also offer new daily quests to go earn honor and reputation with Aldor/Scyers.
- New profession areas have been added! Like the malls, there is another room in the Aldor Rise where they are located (next to the Aldor mall) and for the Horde in Scryer's Tier (main building in center). You must be exalted with Aldor or Scryer's to have access to the materials -- do so by doing daily quests offered. (We plan to add more in the future and hopefully fix Auchindoun tower quest!)
- All players reputation with the Aldor and Scryers has been reset.
- Hex Shrunken Head & Berserker's Call now cost 10 Badges of Justice at the mall.
- Reins of the Dark War Talbuk & Reins of the Dark Riding Talbuk are now purchasable from the mount vendor for heavy prices.
- Graccu's Mince Meat Fruitcake now sells in stacks of 20 instead of 1 in the donor mall.
- The teleport NPC now offers teleporting to the new Shattrath malls for Horde and Alliance as well as the donor mall for donors.
- "Those Damn Venture Co." has been removed from the game along with the npcs for that quest. Custom quests that old really is embarrassing...
- A world teleporter has been added to the battlemaster section of the mall.
Server Changelog -- Update 6/3/11
Posted: 03 Jun 2011, 05:03
June 3rd, 2011:
- Mage's Water Elemental's now autocasts Waterbolt, thus completing the fixes for them since they broke due to core problems in the summoning system early this year. (fix by me, you're welcome)
- Paladin's talent, Benediction now reduces mana costs for Judgement as well, not just seals.
- Druid's talent, Natural Shapeshifter now properly affects Tree of Life.
- Priest's talent, Blackout will no longer cast upon the caster with spells such as Touch of Weakness.
- Hunter talent, Improved Mend Pet will no longer cleanse on cast, but on tick.
- Arena point auto-distribution should be fixed and is back in.
Server Changelog -- Update 6/6/11
Posted: 06 Jun 2011, 05:10
June 6th, 2011:
- Black Temple and Sunwell Plateau have been opened. These two raids will be retiring Scarlet Citadel and Zul'Aman. Zul'Aman is now reverted back to it's normal loot, so if you raid it -- you'll get the normal loot. (new raids might still contain some bugs!)
- Tier 6 weapons for sale in the mall have been increased in price. 2-handed weapons are now 40 badges, 1-handed, 30 as well as ranged. Various rings/necklaces/shields, etc all Tier 6 items with prices were increased.
- Tier 6 offset prices were increased from 30 badges to 40.
- Due to the new raid difficultly level, and without upsetting too many players we've agreed to remove (only) all Sunwell weapons, shields & shoulders from players to make it fair for the new raiding. The Sunwell weapons & shoulders in the donor mall are no longer free, they now cost honor. (this is for the PvP players & donors who always ask to add things to spend their honor points on)
- Cleaned up gold displays on items that had badge prices that were going off the page.
- Thori'dal now costs 150 badges.
- Due to the bug with Thori'dal actually stacking with quiver effects, we've removed that buff from the item. This will sort of cancel out the problem, until there is a proper fix made.
- Gruul's Lair is now opened for fun. No real purpose to raid him unless you want for the experience.
- Reputation rates are now x3, down from x10.
Server Changelog -- Update 6/7/11
Posted: 07 Jun 2011, 06:45
June 7th, 2011:
- Black Temple Boss, High Warlord Naj'entus has had his spines correctly fixed. They now are removing the debuff from players when a player loots the spine. (will take effect next restart/crash from time of this post)
- The new daily quests in the new malls have had reputation increased for the quest since the reputation rates were lowered.
- Indoor checks were disabled again since they are counting Druid's Cat Form as an non-indoor spell... >_>
Server Changelog -- Update 7/28/11
Posted: 28 Jul 2011, 04:24
July 28th, 2011:
- Alterac Valley (40 vs 40) has now been re-implemented. Unlike the previous time, AV is now part of our battleground rotation system. During certain active hours during the day, AV will be accessible to players for usually 2 hours at a time (see hours here). Players will be able to complete a daily quests regarding AV objectives, purchase items from the Supply Officers as well as the "Guardian's Band" again to obtain Season 4 rings through play of AV.
Call to Arms: Alterac Valley is now accessible again.
- Erratic Sentry when working on the quest, Further Conversions should no longer despawn nearly as quickly as they used to.
- Auto-Broadcast messages the [TIP], [INFO] announcements interval has been increased from 5 minutes to 8 minutes.
- Various minor changes to vendors, gameobjects, quests, npcs have been made as well as several cleanups.
Server Changelog -- Update 8/4/11
Posted: 04 Aug 2011, 06:06
August 4th, 2011:
- Bringing Down Galvandar/Balinda daily quests have now been properly fixed and will work whilst in the battleground. (fixed several days ago)
- "Herald" is now announcing the captures in AV and no longer "Stormpike Herald" -- the Alliance NPC.
- Several NPCs in the Horde base in AV will no longer keep respawning after being killed.
- The Elite Tauren Chieftain will no longer be coming back, we refused to renew their contract since they have been refusing to write anymore music -- so they're not coming back. Ever.
Server Changelog -- Update 8/7/11
Posted: 07 Aug 2011, 06:39
August 7th, 2011:
- Cold Blood now is properly being consumed by Hemorrhage.
- Savage Fury is now properly increases Mangle damage.
- Donation system coding has been rewritten a lot to function a bit faster. Email system fully switched to SMTP instead of PHP mail(). Getting ready for new payment providers...
- Spirit Healers have been added to the graveyards in Hyjal if for some reason you do not get revived automatically but remain a ghost, you can resurrect yourself.
Server Changelog -- Update 8/17/11
Posted: 17 Aug 2011, 05:32
August 17th, 2011:
- Updated OregonCore to revision 1459.
- Sweeping Strikes has been fixed and is re-enabled again.
- Some small anti-faction hacking measures have been programmed. Entire problem is not yet prevented however.
- EotS doors can no longer be hack-opened. Other battleground doors will be hack prevented soon too.
- Totems should no longer fall through the world.
- Totem Line of Sight should now be working correctly.
- Fix for fast shapeshifting (powershifting).
- Slice and Dice no longer enters you into combat and removes Stealth.
- Charge stun, Intercept stun, Blind, and Cheap Shot should all have their proper delays.
- A rare case of falling under the map when Feared should be fixed.
- Fixed Ruthlessness being proced by Deadly Throw.
- Fixed Arcane Power being removed by Ice Block.
- Totemic Call's mana restore is fixed.
- Players may now teleport to Zul'Aman again via teleport master. However, may it be reminded it is no longer the ZA that dropped SWP gear, but the original.