- Track Humanoids will now be automatically cast when entering Cat form.
- Spell Reflection should no longer reflect poisons or melee based spells (e.g. Seal of Command procs)
- Elemental Mastery and Inner Focus will now grant their spell critical strike bonus.
- The Feral PvP glove equip bonus will now trigger off Maim.
- Troll Priest racial Shadowguard can now properly proc Blackout. Additionally, it is now available in the mall Priest trainer, and auto-learned upon new Troll Priest character creations.
- Rage generation from taking damage is now properly is affected by armor and should be 50% less from spell-damage, and 50% damage mitigation.
- Find Weakness talent now properly procs off of Slice and Dice.
- Molten Shields talent now properly is affected by ranged attacks and will proc Molten Armor. First TBC server to fix this?
- Unstable Affliction now correctly scales with shadow damage when dispelled and causes higher damage to the player.
- Ritual of Summoning can now be used by warlocks again. If you are in the donor mall, it will simply return telling you you're unable to cast that here.
- Quagmirran's Eye's 2nd equip bonus now properly has a 45-second internal cooldown.
- Gameobject chests can now be properly master looted. This fix is important for the upcoming Scarlet Citadel raid.
- PvPing in the donor mall is now completely fixed. This was accomplished by force-adding zone/area flags to the map. Players now are represented as in "Testing", the original donor mall location, instead of "Unknown" in WHO and guild lists.