Yes, that's right, the ability to queue by yourself for 3v3 rated and skirmish arena is here! You queue as a healer or DPS and are matched with 2 other random teammates (2 dps and 1 healer per team) to face again other solo queue players. You earn arena points and arena rating to buy items from this queue, so come try it out! It's fully integrated into our spectate system so come watch the community battling it out!
Info about the system:
- Rating is stored on a default 5v5 team slot called "3v3 Solo Queue" on every player that you cannot leave.
- Losses are not recorded, but rating is affected for losing.
- Points are accumulated based on the average rating of the 3 members on your team.
- If not all 6 members accept the queue, the game will end in a draw.
- Is cross-faction.
- Implemented into our existing arena spectate system.
You can also see an image of the updated arena battlemaster window here.